Google
 

Trisha speaks about Marriage and Romance

Trisha has achieved almost everything in the film industry- she is the No 1 actress in Tamil and Telugu. There are talks about offers from Bollywood but she is waiting for a brilliant story and a perfect launch vehicle. She is the nation-wide brand ambassador of a multinational softdrink company.

So, everybody is curious to know about her marriage plans and romance.

What has she got to say about it?

"Falling in love is all about completely understanding the man. I never had the opportunity until now. I also don't have the time these days. You'd feel like understanding a man only when you meet someone like that. But, I still haven't come across anyone who made me want to. I believe in customs and tradition. But I also believe that the person must gain financial independence before getting into marriage.

"I don't like the concept of gender-based discrimination. Men almost always get more freedom than women do. I'm looking for a man who'll give me the freedom that I need," she ended.

That sounds both easy and difficult!!!

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.