Google
 

I am lucky to work with Maheshbabu

Shooting of 'Athidi' directed by Y Surender Reddy and produced by G Rameshbabu on the banner of Sri Krishna Productions with Prince Maheshbabu in the lead is progressing well.

Bollywood girl Amritha Rao is playing heroine in this film.

Giving her reaction over her debut appearance on Telugu screen, Amritha Rao says, 'I have become popular with 'Fairever' advertisement. Later I did several other corporate ads. I am fortunate that my debut Hindi film was a big hit and got several offers from Bollywood. In the process, I got the offer to do a Telugu film. As there is a saying 'First is the best', my debut opportunity was a good film. I like the performance of Maheshbabu. He does a stylish acting. I saw his films, Athadu and Pokiri. He did a wonderful performance. I recently bought the 'Okkadu' DVD. Will watch it soon. In fact he is a very cooperative person. I feel I am so lucky to pair up with Mahesbabu in my debut film in Telugu.' Source: IndiaGlitz

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.