Google
 

Sada will wait for a hit

Though director Teja's 'Jayam' gave her a strong foothold in the industry and Vikram's 'Aparichitudu' made her one of the top heoines, Sada couldn't cash in on the films. She did several other films including Balakrishna's 'Veerabhadra' but none of them could come near the above two in attracting the masses.

But, however, Sada has no regrets. "I never planned a career in films. But I take in my stride whatever comes," she says. Presently shooting for director K Vijayabhaskar's 'Classmates', the actress says, "Acting in 'Classmates' was like going back to my college days.

I enjoyed the role immensely." She is also appearing in R G Vs bilingual flick with Madhavan, and a cameo in Megastar Chiranjeevi's 'Shankardada Zindabad'.

Interestingly, the actress doesn't like partying, despite hailing from Mumbai. "I love to stay at home and spend time with my family," she winds up.

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.