Google
 

I go with the racing flow: Sada

Jayam and Aparichitudu made Sada popular but the actress has not been seen much in movies. She was paired with Balakrishna in Veerabhadra but that film didn�t help her much.

"After that film, I got busy in Tamil and Kannada and I didn't have time to accept Telugu projects. Right now as an actor my future commitments keep me grounded and there is so much to prove yet. I need to get a better grip on my roles and the characters that I portray. I don't plan my career, I go with the flow."

Sada is excited about her forthcoming film Classmates, a remake of a Malayalam runaway hit that revolves around campus life and reunion of a band of friends. "I watched the Malayalam flick only later. You can't narrate the story, but you have got to see the film. I enjoyed the role tremendously, it was like going back to college. I'm also into a Ramgopal Verma's bilingual project with Madhavan," she said.

She is also doing a character in Shankardada Zindabad.

Though she stays in Mumbai, Sada is hardly seen in parties. "I am a shy person and spend my time completely at home. I have never been to a discotheque or a pub in my life. I watch a lot of films and read. I have never been over ambitious," she said.

She also feels that the film's success is not in anyone's hands. "I just do my work, and move on."
Source: NewIndPress

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.