Google
 

Nagarjuna’s dons multiple getups in Don?

Nagarjuna and Lawrence come together for Don after Mass. The movie had gone to floors recently. The movie reportedly has Nagarjuna donning many getups.

Nagarjuna and Lawrence come together for Don after Mass. The movie had gone to floors recently. The movie reportedly has Nagarjuna donning many getups. According to the buzz, nobody knows how the real Don looks like, as when ever he is out on a mission, he dons a different getup. That’s the story behind the different avatars the hero has in the movie. Lawrence scores the music and directs this film. Priyamani replaced Mamta Mohandas as the heroine of the movie. M.L Kumar Chowdary produces for this film on Sri Keerthi Creations banner.

Source: NonStopCinema

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...

.

Dear Friend,

After much thought, I have decided
to leave 'Thought & Humor'.

The reasons are many but they all boil
down to this: Nobody writes me anymore
so it must mean that you don't like me
or my UNC jokes, riddles, cartoons
or funny pictures:O(

I was hoping people would contact me
by posting a kind message in the
"comments" on this blog but no one has.

Goodbye,
Howdy

P.S. All of you liberals can now be happy
because I am giving up. You have finally
won after 10 years of publishing...

P.P.S. The sad song playing on my blog
really fits my mood! You know I think
that I might have possibly visited your
site awhile back. Do you remember
or am I wrong?

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.