Google
 

I have several dream roles – Parvathi Melton

Parvathi Melton, who made her debut through 'Vennela' and earned a good name with her character in 'Madhumasam' says, 'I have several dream roles. I wanted to play the role of princess, godly characters and other mythological characters. But such kind of films are not coming up these days.

I like the performance of the late NT Rama Rao and I used to watch all his mythological films. My mother is a Punjabi, while my father is a German. I was brought up in the US. Even during my school days, I used to portray the roles of Lord Krishna and Draupadi in stage plays. When it comes to Hindi film industry, I like Amitabh Bachchan, Hemamalini and Rekha. In my opinion, one could reach the top slot by portraying different kinds of characters and I don't believe that we could reach the top by pairing up with top heroes. I am not at all thinking about love and marriage. I like the films and career.' Presently I am playing a role opposite Mohanlal in a Malalayalam film.'


Source: TeluguPortal

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.