Google
 

A beautiful body is god's gift: Meghna

Is she a painting or a piece of sculpture? Meghna Naidu does such glamorous roles that she has been described as this and much more.

She has acted in 'Veerasamy,' 'Jambavan' and 'Saravana' and she continues to get glamour roles. We asked her if she banks on her glamour to see her through and film career. Without taking offence, she answers very sweetly.

"I don't mind being labeled a glamour heroine. I am happy that I have the body for it. The correct build, correct weight and beautiful eyes are all god's gifts. I have no objection to doing glamour roles. But if you infer from that, that I can only do glamour roles, I will get angry.

I act as a reporter with Sarath Kumar in 'Vaideeswaran.' There's opportunity for glamour as well as acting in this. I also have a meaningful role in Hindi film 'Rivaz.' Through this, I have conveyed to directors that I am ready for any role," says Meghna with conviction.

Source: Y!Movies

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.