Google
 

President Awards 'Padma Shree' To Dr Mohanbabu

The Union government had felicitated Dr Mohanbabu with 'Padma Shree' Award through the President APJ Abdul Kalam on March 23 for his services to the film industry, education sector and the political field.

Responding to this felicitation, Padma Shree Dr Mohanbabu says, 'I am very happy that the Union government had awarded 'Padma Shree' to me for my services to the Telugu film industry for the past 32 years. I am thankful to my parents who gave me birth, my guru Dasari Narayana Rao who gave me the life as a film artiste, Dr T Subbarami Reddy, who is cooperating with me in running my educational institutions, my fellow artistes, directors, producers, writers, technicians and film industry workers and above all the audiences who are patronizing my films and the film journalists in this regard. I played several characters in over 510 films and produced 47 films. I will keep remembering the Union government led by Manmohan Singh and Sonia Gandhi who greeted me on the occasion of my awarding 'Padma Shree' in my lifetime.'

Source: IndiaGlitz

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.