Google
 

'Desamuduru' is my best film: Allu Arjun

The overwhelming success of "Desamuduru" has made hotshot Telugu star Allu Arjun's birthday this year "very special".

"Besides its huge success, its definitely the best film of my career," said the actor who stunned everyone with his performance in the action-centric love story.

The actor, who turned 24 April 8, wants to cater to family audiences with his next film.

"I have always tried to come up with something new every time. My next film with director Bhaskar of 'Bommarillu' fame will definitely be a family entertainer," Allu Arjun told IANS.

Excerpts:

Q: How special is this birthday for you particularly after a thunderous hit like "Desamuduru"?

A: It's definitely very special because besides being a sensational hit it is also one of the best films of my career till date. Director Puri Jagannath with his delightful screenplay made a winner out of a simple plot.

Everybody appreciated my 'new look', including my six pack abs. I am thankful to director Puri for designing and presenting me in a new way. Another USP was Chakri's lilting music; overall it was great working with Puri.

Q: Will your next also be an action-centric film?

A: Not at all! I have always tried to come up with something new every time. My next film with director Bhaskar of "Bommarillu" fame will definitely be a family entertainer.

Also I have a great working relationship with producer Dil Raju with whom I had the huge hit "Arya". I intend to cater to the tastes of family audiences this time and I hope I succeed. I am definitely looking forward to it.

Q: How do you plan to sustain the winning streak?

A: Fortunately, from "Arya" to "Desamuduru", I have seen some solid scripts. I should also thank audiences for their overwhelming appreciation of me as a lover boy, or as a college student or even as a reporter of a channel. It has been very fruitful so far. I hope it continues.

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.