Google
 

Younger Tollywood stars keeps Chiranjeevi on toes

CHIRANJEEVI, the biggest star of the Telugu film industry is also the longest surviving star despite the faster younger generation... He is not among the stars who sits back and enjoy the fruits of the success that he has achieved. This veteran actor, instead of relaxing is giving the younger stars a run for their money... be it in the dances or stunts...

"The young generation has kept me on my toes, and I have to take good care of myself to compete with them. I am just doing my bit for society. I want to spend more time spreading the message for eye and blood donation in our state," says Chiranjeevi."

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.