Google
 

I am fortunate to be in film industry along with Chiranjeevi – Vishal

Noted producer GK Reddy had produced a film, SP Parasuram, with Chiranjeevi sometime ago. Recently, GK Reddy's second son Vishaal was introduced as hero through 'Prema Chadarangam' and proved himself with his superb performance.

His other films 'Pandem Kodi and Pogaru' were also proved big hits like straight films though they were dubbed into Telugu. Very recently, his film 'Bharani' was also proved a success.

To share the joy of success, Vishaal took out a victory rally. A meet called 'Thank You Hyderabad' was held at Tirupati as part of the victory rally.

Speaking on the occasion, Vishaal says, 'The Telugu audiences made all my films big hits and took me into their lap. I thank the audiences for giving me successive hits. In fact, I feel very fortunate that I am also one among the heroes along with Mega Star Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan in Telugu film industry. I wish the audiences would continue their love towards me and make all my future films also good hits.'

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.