Google
 

I am fortunate to play heroine in 'Gnapakam' – Visakha Singh

Directed by Uppalapati Narayana Rao and produced by Kongara Subhashini and Chakradhar Paturi on the banner of German Town Entertainments, 'Gnapakam' with Atluri Venkateswara Rao and Visakha Singh in the lead is all set for release soon.

Speaking on the occasion, heroine Visakha Singh says, 'I am very happy for my introduction as heroine through a Telugu film. Moreover, I was able grab a very good character right in my first movie. It is a matured and responsible character at the same time I could be able to play a bubbly girl character. Of course, I troubled our director Uppalapati Narayana Rao a lot, especially because of language. I don't know Telugu. So he dealt with me very carefully. It remained a memorable incident in my acting career especially in my debut appearance. Everyone would have sweet memories, the director moulded some of such memories on the screen in an effective way. All those who watch the film would deeply involve in the film and identify themselves in one of the charactes. I am very much thankful to the director Rao and producers for giving me such a very good opportunity right in my debut appearance.'

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.