Google
 

I will continue my career as an artiste too – Mumaith Khan

Mumaith Khan made her debut into the Telugu films through '1-4-3' directed by Puri Jagannath, and continued her career as an item girl in 'Munnabhai MBBS'.

Later she became popular with her song 'Mannela Tintiviraa… Krishna…' in 'Chatrapati' directed by SS Rajamouli.

She shot into fame with her song 'Ippatikinkaa… Naa Vayasu…Ninda Padahaare…' in 'Pokiri', the film directed by Puri Jagannath which rewrote the 75-year-old Telugu film industry's history with extraordinary collections. Very recently she turned an artiste and played a role as 'Maisamma' in 'Yevadaithe Naakenti' of Dr Rajasekhar.

Later, the directors started giving her roles in their films. She is playing different roles in 'Bhukailas' and 'Operation Duryodhana' now.

Speaking on the occasion, she says, 'I entered into the film industry to become an artiste. However, I turned an item girl in order to not to miss any opportunity. My time is very good now and I earned a good name for my role as 'Maisamma'. The opportunities which I got later in other films would also earn me good name as an artiste. I will continue in the film industry as an artiste, and at the same time, I don't ignore opportunities if I was asked to shake my legs in item numbers.'

No comments:

Disclaimer: www.telugufilm.blogspot.com does not host any files on its own servers. www.telugufilm.blogspot.com only points to various links on the internet that already exist.